At Graham + Sibbald, we are following government advice to minimise the risk of exposure to our employees and the spread of the virus to our clients.
To do this, we are implementing the following measures:
- Monitoring our employees and their immediate families for symptoms and ensuring they notify us if there are any suspected cases
- We will notify our clients if we are unable to attend surveys due to illness, or should there be any impact on service
- Requesting that our clients notify us if there are any outbreaks involving members of their staff who have come into contact with any members of our staff
- Restricting travel for staff to countries that have been classified as being high risk for Coronavirus (China, South Korea & Italy)
- Reviewed our Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan for the potential operation of our core business functions remotely
- Holding regular meetings with key members of our Emergency Management Team (EMT) who are monitoring the advice given by the government
In addition, while the majority of our staff will be working out-with office premises, all professional staff members are taking ongoing precautions such as hand washing, use of hand sanitiser, hygiene gloves and anti-bacterial products as a matter of course.
We will do our best to continue working as close to ‘business as usual’ as we can manage at this difficult time. Should you have any concerns, please do contact us.