Graham + Sibbald (G+S) were able to provide their Multi-Discipline Property Consultancy to advise their client, PoppyScotland, various facets of this projects, including:
- Initial Agency advice on suitable premises in the Ayrshire region and negotiation of the lease terms
- Preparation of Due Diligence survey reports of a shortlist of suitable premises
- Preparation o the statutory consents with assistance from our Planning Team for applications of Change of Use and external alterations
- Preparation of a Schedule of Condition to limit the client’s potential dilapidation liability
- Contract Administration of the Fit-out works
G+S were able to provide local knowledge in the initial search for a suitable location and ensure the best lease terms were achieved. Thereafter, assisted by our Planning Team, our Building Surveyors were able to adapt the client’s public branding and requirements into the outline proposals and statutory consents. We were able to prepare pre-tender costing appraisals to ensure suitable funding could be obtained. Thereafter, we were obtained competitive tenders to achieve best value for the client. Our Building Surveying Team successfully managed the process from conception through to completion in time for the 2017 Poppy Appeal.
Works to be completed within tight timescales and within a set project budget.
The works required to be completed prior to the 2017 Poppy Appeal (October 2017).
The property was opened in time for the 2017 Poppy Appeal. The works were completed on time and within budget.
Graham + Sibbald are able to provide both local and national knowledge and experience across a wide-range of property services in order to meet client expectations and requirements.