Substantial development opportunity for sale
- 6.26 Acres
- Substantial development opportunity
- Site extending to 2.5 Ha (6.26 Acres) approx.
- Popular Westhill location
- Final phase of established residential development site
- Planning history supportive of development
- Existing provision of 2 no. access points
The subjects comprise a site roughly rectangular in shape, which lies immediately to the south of Straik Road, within Elrick lying on the western periphery of Westhill. At present the site largely comprises a former croft, including the dwelling-house, traditional steading and grazing paddocks. There are several points of access, most notably access has been reserved from the original Phase 1 & 2 Burnland development located to the South West and South East of the development. The access to the original dwelling via Straik Road also remains.