Modern detached industrial/food processing facility with office accommodation
- Sale: £195,000
- Rent: £28,000 Per Annum
- 4,703.00 ft²
- CLOSING DATE SET: Tuesday 21st September 2021
- Fitted out to a high standard for food processing
- Gross Internal Area: 436.91 sq m / 4,703 sq ft or thereby
- Rental: £28,000 per annum (plus VAT) is sought
- Sale Price: Offers over £195,000 plus VAT
- Current lease expires on the 1st September 2021. Previous tenant has confirmed the lease will not be renewed.
The property comprises a modern, industrial/food processing premises with ancillary office and staff accommodation inset. The building is of steel portal frame construction, with a pitched, metal profile sheeted roof and blockwork walls. Internally it is currently fitted out to a high standard for food processing purposes including wet wall coverings, floor drainage, high/low risk area separation and a magnetic door contamination prevention system. There are also various items of plant in place including a large cooker and smokers. Externally, there is an extensive tarmacadam surfaced yard and ample car parking.
The property is situated within the Achnagonalin Industrial Estate on the outskirts of the Speyside town of Grantown on Spey beside the A95 trunk road. Grantown on Spey is located within the Cairngorm National Park and is situated approximately 35 miles south east of Inverness, 35 miles south of Elgin and 80 miles west of Aberdeen, within the Scottish Highlands. It is also situated 15 miles north east of Aviemore, which provides national connectivity via the A9 trunk road and rail and bus connections.