51 King Street, Stirling, UK FK8 1DN
0 Square Feet
- Very well-presented Class 3 unit, benefiting from a full glazed frontage onto a busy retailing pitch
- A good selection of modern fixtures, fittings and furnishings
- Highly regarded for quality food and service
- Appealing pitch within Stirling, being located on the leisure circuit
- Arranged for 60 covers internally
The property is finished to a very high standard, with a wide selection of modern trade fixtures, fittings and furnishings. It is arranged to cater to 60 covers at present. The current operators pride themselves on food that is to a very high standard and its customers appreciate this. Monday – Friday the business operates 9am – 5pm, with later openings on Saturday and Sunday. There is the potential to operate the business later throughout the week days, as more of a restaurant style business should a purchaser desire.