2 Bothwell Business Park, Hamilton ML3 0FD
0 Square Feet
- Single let investment to Love Learning Scotland SCIO
- Lease expiry 23rd May 2029
- Rent - £34,120 per annum
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Superb location
- Open plan office accommodation
- A semi-detached two-storey purpose built office pavilion
- Raised access flooring which provides complete flexibility business space planning.
- Ground and first floor vestibules provide male, female/ disabled toilets and a boiler cupboard for each suite.
- Excellent transport links
- Established office complex
- 10 allocated parking spaces
The subject property comprises open plan office accommodation over ground and first floors within one half of a semi-detached two-storey purpose built office pavilion. The property is of cavity brick and block construction with facing brick external leaf while the roof is pitched and tiled. Internally the subjects have been fitted out by the Tenant to a high standard, taking advantage of the raised access flooring provided the Tenant with the flexibility required for the growing business. Double glazed windows provide excellent natural light to the subjects which along with fluorescent strip lighting provides a bright work space. The ground and first floor vestibules provide male, female/ disabled toilets and a boiler cupboard for each suite. Hamilton is a large town with a population of around 50,000 people and a catchment estimated to be 350,000. The subject property is located within the Bothwell Bridge Business Park that lies to the north side of the town and to the west side of Bothwell Road.