Development Sites, Wick Business Park, Wick, Caithness and Sutherland, KW1 4QR
- CLOSING DATE SET: 11 SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 12 NOON
- 4 Development plots from 0.765 acres to 1.04 acres or thereby
- Suitable for a variety of Class 4 uses
- On the instructions of Highlands & Islands Enterprise
- Offers are sought for individual plots:
- Plot 3 - 0.31 hectares / 0.765 acres (£27,000 + VAT)
- Plot 4 - 0.422 hectares / 1.04 acres (£32,000 + VAT)
- Plot 6 - 0.42 hectares / 1.03 acres (£36,000 + VAT)
- Plot 9 - 0.26 hectares / 0.64 acres (£22,500 + VAT)
The subjects comprise a range of sites as outlined below and forming part of the Wick Business Park. The Business Park has already been partly developed and is a mixture of office and development site uses. The access road serving the Business Park has been fully adopted with mains services also been adopted. A Deed of Conditions is in place with regards to the Business Park dealing with amongst other matters maintenance of common parts. Main services have been installed within the main road network and it is understood that connections are available for the individual sites. Interested parties will be required to make enquiries with relevant Utility Authority.
The subjects form development sites at Wick Business Park. Wick Business Park lies on the northern outskirt of Wick on the A99 John O'Groats Road. The Business Park was developed by Highlands & Islands Enterprise and comprises the subjects and a number of office developments.